Friday, July 1, 2016

VACATION TIME!!!

THIS is a very big year for me, as I will be celebrating a milestone birthday and am going to be celebrating in a BIG way – a European cruise! In the planning process we discovered taking a cruise like this was going to cost a lot more than we anticipated, but I didn’t want to use that as an excuse to ignore such a big milestone in my life.

I bet just about everyone reading this can relate to a similar story. The want, or even need, for something special, but not having enough savings to cover the entirety. Credit Cards are usually the first place we turn to when we put ourselves in these situations, but there really is a better way. Tropical Financial Credit Union has a special vacation loan to help members take those special trips without breaking the bank. The great thing about taking a vacation loan over using credit cards is that it’s a fixed rate for a fixed period of time, so you’ll know exactly what your payments will be and how long it will take to pay off that dream vacation. PLUS it allows you to save the credit cards for the incidentals while ON your trip. Total WIN-WIN.

Now there’s no reason not to take that once-in-a-lifetime vacation. I’ve got my trip booked and paid for, now the only thing left is packing!

^Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!