Tuesday, October 22, 2013

REWARD YOURSELF!


 With all the shopping you do this time of year, did you know that TFCU is rewarding you while you shop?
That’s right!  When you use your TFCUVisa Platinum Rewards Card, and TFCU’s Visa Debit Card you are earning Rewards points!   How hard is that??  Effortless!

There are 3 ways you can earn rewards…

1.  With the VISAPlatinum Rewards Credit Card  you earn one point for every dollar you spend.  To view and redeem your points just register your card at:  www.CURewards.com  or login to Online Banking and click on the Credit Card tab.  Even if you haven’t registered yet, you’ve been earning points so register today to see how many points you’ve accumulated. 
I have a few options I’m eyeing…let’s see, there’s
  • INDY Car Ride Along  -only 19,700 points – wouldn’t  someone you love, LOVE this??
  • Traveling to NYC for the holidays– how about 2013 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, 2 nights in the Hilton included  – only 94,500 points   ( I can dream can’t I??)
  • 2014 Rose Bowl Game in Pasadena, CA & 2 nights in a hotel all for only  130,000 points!
  • Gift Cards – Closeouts – Vacations –Experiences - Electronics
  • And MY all-time favoriteCASH – 10,000 points equals $100 in CASH!!
2. You are also earning rewards when you use TFCU’s VISA  Debit Card.   You earn one point for every $5 you spend, but  don’t forget you have to sign for your purchase by choosing the credit option.  To view and redeem your TFCU Visa Debit Rewards, you just register your card at: www.UChooseRewards.com
I’m checking out my Debit Rewards points and I’ve got about 25,000 points!  Hmmm, here’s what I’m thinking…I can start my holiday shopping with a few of these pretty sweet options:
  • Spa Day for HIM  or HER -  5,330 points
  • Key West Pub Crawl – 3,442 points
  • Perfume – Starting at 2,300 points
  • Clearwater Beach Day Trip and Deep Sea Fishing – 11,499 points
  • Gift Cards always work for me -  starting at 2,500 points Dave & Busters  - Applebees Gasoline-  AMC Theatres  I think I can take care of all my ten nieces and nephews with this one!

3.  Here’s a bonus, if you have a TFCU checking account and debit card, TFCU also offers  PURCHASE REWARDS!  These offers are available to view on the main page of Online Banking.   You will see cash back offers from various merchants, all you have to do is check off the offers you plan to use and go for it!    

So there you have it…3 easy ways to get rewarded.    Now go shop and prosper…and don’t forget to sign for your purchases!  

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!