Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!


Our windows are open,  the fresh, cool air wafting through our home.  A sign that it is time for Spring cleaning!!  YEAH!!  Or, noooo….
This is the time of year I usually take a few days off of work and spend it cleaning out the drawers, freshening up the house, a coat of paint here and there, some fueng shui furniture placements (for good luck, of course!) , working in the yard- making sure our over-sized yard of  St. Augustine grass, mango, avocado and citrus trees are properly fertilized.  As well as and getting together some Goodwill donations. 
My spring routine starts with reviewing my bills – I am always looking for ways to save here and there…so, I call the cable company, the phone company, cell phone service provider and the insurance companies – all of them;   auto, home, windstorm and flood, too! The cable and cell phone service providers are ALWAYS cooperative and even if it’s only a few dollars, I seem to work out something that satisfies both me and the company.   I am checking into switching insurance providers to see if I can make a substantial difference in my very high premiums, I guess living in a tropical paradise has its downfalls.  We have been with the same company for so long and feel a sense of loyalty, but the premiums have become outrageous.
Hopefully, I will be successful in my quest to clean out the old and start with the new.  Review my expenses and make some changes.   It takes me a while to get started, but once I do look out!  
If I can only get off the sofa….
 
^Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!