Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mobile Matters


Friday 5:00 PM signifies the moment of freedom in my book. On my drive home, I pass my previous large chain financial institution and see the parking lot loaded to capacity with the drive through line stretching around the corner. I reassure myself that I can “just go to the bank tomorrow” and continue on my way.

Now, I don’t know about you but my Saturday mornings are considered my “errands” day. Waking up on a Saturday morning with a lengthy “to do” list will typically throw a wrench into my plans but if I get it all out of the way, I’ll be snugged on my couch with my book in no time. Now, the typical errands, one would run on a Saturday, range from: soccer practice, dance shows, children parties and ultimately making it to the bank before they close. My Saturdays usually begins with drop off my dog at the groomers, get a coffee the size of my face, pick up the weekly essentials at the grocery store, price check that item I paid full price for to see if it went down in price, pick up new clothing request for the husband, and make that deposit at the bank before 1 pm. Now, these are all feasible obtainable things to do if, and only if you wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 9:00 AM, on your day off.  When I discovered that
Tropical Financial Credit Union offered mobile banking, I was able to make my deposit from the comfort of my dining room table. I can still be in my pajamas, my dog can be running around the house, my purse may look like a disaster zone full of coupons and receipts, but my banking was as easy as a snap shot.

If you’re looking to simplify your life, I recommend checking out Tropical Financial Credit Union new mobile banking options for iPhone and Android phones. You’re able to mobile deposit, transfer funds, pay bills immediately, sign up for purchase rewards to get cash back on your everyday purchases, and if you have to pop into a financial institution you’re able to locate the nearest Tropical Financial Branch or any of our share branch options for your convenience.

Happy Early Weekend Everyone,

^Cari

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, but when will you have an app for Windows8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke with the developers and was informed that unfortunately the Windows8 phones do not have a high adoption rate so there are no plans to develop the app in that environment. I'm sorry. -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the app too. Sometimes when I do a transfer there is a numbers glitch in the balance where all the money will be there but it'll say im negative in my savings when i only transferred $20. Other than that annoyance, works great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that comment Dennis, I hadn't noticed that - I'm going to pass that onto the developers and see if they are aware of it. -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest and comments!