Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SURPRISE VACATION CAN GET EXPENSIVE

What an incredible 4th of July holiday I just had! My son, daughter-in-law and sweet baby granddaughter from Michigan surprised me with a week long visit to celebrate the 4th of July.  To say I was completely surprised would be nothing short of an understatement, but it was the greatest surprise a grandma could ever hope for! 

Part of the surprise was a trip up to Disney World so I could share the Disney magic with my granddaughter for her first time. We had the most amazing (and exhausting) day filled with memories that are priceless! Although I wouldn't trade those memories for anything, going to Disney isn't the cheapest vacation we could have taken. The hotel, which my son insisted on picking up, ended up being the least expensive part of the trip. There were the park tickets, the special breakfast with our friends from Winnie The Pooh, the snacks, the special $12 balloon and tons of souvenirs that Grammie HAD to get - they all added up real quick.



Fortunately Tropical Financial Credit Union is offering a special Vacation Loan to help alleviate the pressure of unexpected expenses.  I have to admit that although I am usually an intense planner, the spontaneity of a surprise vacation was certainly worth the unplanned costs!

Vacation Loan


If you've been thinking about doing something special, but hadn't put money aside for a getaway, think about applying for the TFCU Summer Vacation Loan and start making your own magical memories!

^Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!