Thursday, September 13, 2012

Call A Do-Over!


https://www.tropicalfcu.com/loans/refinancing-vehicle-miami-fort-lauderdale-coral-springs-miramar-florida.php

I was pretty good at basketball as a kid.  I had a pretty good shot, even over bigger kids from my gym class. My biggest foe was Doug Weatherbee. He was bossy and bigger than the rest of us, and he always called do-overs.  He would miss the easy basket from the top of the key - "do-over!" He would pass it off to a guy from the other team by mistake - "do-over!" And every time he would do better. But what could I do? He was always the first guy to be picked and I only could hope I would be on his same team, since he got all the do-voers.  I never got to call a do-over.

After all these years, I've finally found a way to be Doug Weatherbee. I've called a do-over on my car loan.

Hey, we’re not kids any more. We're not playing games and don't like it when it feels like the rules are stacked against us. Take your car loan.  Wouldn't you love to call a do-over right now?  Jump for joy, you do get a chance at a do-over!  You can re-finance your current auto loan, reduce the interest rate and reduce your monthly payment.

At Tropical we call our do-over an AUTO MOVER because you are moving your loan from your current lender to Tropical.  Our program also offers a $200 AUTO MOVER incentive.  So you get the opportunity to reduce your interest rate, reduce your payment AND get up to $200 just for making the move.  Can it get any better?  Yes it can!  You can even choose to modify the term of the loan to make your monthly payments even lower!

Call a do-over and use the rules to your advantage. Take that, Doug Weatherbee!

^Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!