Friday, November 8, 2013

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN...

www.tropicalfcu.com


Occasionally we get stories from our members about a great experience with Tropical and we LOVE to hear them. This was a unique story from a person who is in the process of becoming a member. His story is a unique one as it involves something as simple as a pen. This was from an e-mail to our Pembroke Pines manager:

Hey Elsa - This is Darrin, from your BNI group and soon to be customer (as soon as I can get some free time to make it happen) at Tropical Financial. We had our monthly power team meeting at your branch on Wednesday and you gave me a pen to use with Tropical's logo and info on it. After our meeting, I headed down to the mall and sat at a local Starbucks to send out a few business emails. I was using your pen to write down some notes from my voicemail. While drinking my coffee, a lady I've never met before came up to me and commented on how great Tropical Financial is because of your great customer service and "homey" feel. She went on to tell me about her poor banking experiences at other banks. I told her that I knew a manager at your location a few miles down the road and that I would be switching over to Tropical Financial soon. It was a great conversation that all started with a logo on a pen that you gave me. Keep up the good work. What you are doing is working.

Thank you Darrin for sharing your story, we look forward to serving you as we have more than 55,000 other members right here in Southeast Florida! To make it super easy to open your account, feel free to jump online and open it any time day or night. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and understand why we say at Tropical Financial Credit Union, you're Right Where You Belong!

^Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and comments!